Monday 23 January 2012

Cure for a Bad Day ♡

O Allah You are The One Who pardons greatly, and loves to pardon, so pardon me.

I love this dua, I always try to remember it whenever I have a bad day or get in to a sticky situation. Oh and for those who don't know what 'Allah' means... it's 'God' in arabic. Islam, has taught me that people will change, times will change, minds will change but one thing that will always stay the same is the AlMighty. He will always be there, He will always be watching, His love for his creations is endless , even stronger than the love of a mother to her newborn baby. So, when my world seems to be crashing ... I turn to him. Even though it is tempting sometimes, to blame everyone and everything include Allah but, that's what the Shaytan wants from us. It's one of his oldest most effective tricks. However, it's really important to remember that Allah has put you in to the situation, as a test , it is the Shaytan who is trying to make you fail and Allah is the only one who can get you past it. Turn to him because you know that you don't have anyone else to turn to.

This is a really motivating video by one of my favourite Islamic Lecturers , Nouman Ali Khan. Please Watch it, it really inspired me !


Allahu Akbar ♡


Remember, relax , chill ... God knows exactly where you are and where you are heading. He's going to bless you very soon !

Stay Blessed,



You Might Also Like ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...